Sunday, April 3, 2011

FUR/Drexon Field

Now I was not a big fan of either of these artists music, in fact I was rather unimpressed with most of their work.
Although this track absolutely dazzled me, maybe it was the upbeat melodies, or the strong electronic build.  Either way I felt this specific track deserved a post, it is absolutely fantastic.

FUR - Friends (Drexon Field remix) by Surfing on Steam

If you want, you can download a few FUR and Drexon fields albums for free here, as well as some other free IDM albums I have yet to sift through.  Have a look if you are feeling adventurous.

20 comments:

  1. so calm, Im gonna have to check out that link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff it definitely suiting my euphoric mood.

    Thanks bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this selection is quite my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again, another great selection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing trackkkk, definitely checking out the link

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the song, it's really cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sound. Kinda makes me wonder what they sound like in other tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds great! I'm straight chilling now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to go download these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work on this blog is great! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that was much better than I expected. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty good - not my normal thing, but it wasn't bad at all. Thanks for sharing, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Relaxing music, should need more of this in my car instead of dubstep.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really relaxing, gonna have to download these : ).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back from Holliday! Good to see you´re still posting the good s**t!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woot, I love free albums! Thanks man, I'll be checking it out for sure. Following and supporting.

    ReplyDelete