Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tripswitch

I just recently came across him and have been listening to his albums all week. Hes absolutely fantastic.

His album Circuit Breaker, released back in 2005, is a must for any downbeat listener. He just released a nice album last year, but if you are yet to come across this little gem, then you will be glad I shared it.

Tripswitch just released a few remixes of his track "Stereogram", one done by Solar Fields, and the other by his more upbeat alias Codemonkey, as well as Luke Chable and Aurtas.


Have a listen to one of Tripswitch’s best.

Tripswitch - Deer Park by Midboss


Or check out the more recognisable ‘Roll your own'.




I apologize for posting a youtube video as I'm aware of the quality, but I felt the video went quite well with it.


Check out this amazing artist here. 

28 comments:

  1. the first one was really nice, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. always looking for new music blogs to help me expand my music experience.

    following :)

    hazdbot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eternal singing in the song it sounds so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked it so much, I downloaded it and emailed it to work. Gonna pass it around.

    Where do you find such awesome bits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. STOMP STOMP :3
    following, i do like :>

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was different, but i actually liked the song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a bad song, not my style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting new music, I will listen once i'm done with all my classes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the second one. Good find.:3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's almost impossible to be hyper with this playing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. flowing nicely, listening to it for the third time now! thx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It not bad, but i must admit it not exactly what i usually listen to

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very elegant and beautiful track. The beginning sounds like something from Dead Can Dance almost.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The latter selection sounds distinctly Western in a rather 'trippy' sort of way, especially the intro.

    Odd, but I like odd.

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome song, about time someone gave tripswitch some credit. Well deserved!
    following

    ReplyDelete
  16. The video makes the post some much better, good choice to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice song :D and I'm your 250 follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice track! Thanks for sharing, mate.

    ReplyDelete